Commuting student and employee permits
Fall and Winter 2023 parking permit waitlist placement for commuting students and employees is now available.
Resident student permits
Fall and Winter 2023 waitlist placement for resident students is open.
Add to Waitlist
- Permit quantities are limited and offered based on your waitlist placement. In order to be offered a permit you must place your name on a waitlist.
- Placing your name on a waitlist does not guarantee that you will be offered a permit. An email will be sent to the address on your Parking Account with the link taking you directly to purchase the permit that is offered.
- You will remain on the waitlist during the semester and contacted based on your priority and placement. When the permit is offered, waitlist selections below the priority of the offered permit are automatically removed from the waitlist. All permits are first come first serve. One permit on your Parking Account is allowed.
- When a parking lot has reached its waitlist capacity it will not be available as a selection from your Parking Account.
- All outstanding traffic notices must be paid prior to purchasing a parking permit.
Login to your account with your CWL from the Parking Services website to manage and maintain your vehicle information at parking.ok.ubc.ca.
Sustainable options for travelling to and from UBC’s Okanagan campus are available at parking.ok.ubc.ca/about/sustainability-initiatives