Department Guest Parking
UBC Okanagan departments that require parking for guests or special event parking may request a coupon code from Parking Services.
- A minimum quantity of ten coupon codes must be purchased
- A guest coupon code does not expire, but has a limited number of uses.
- An event coupon code has unlimited uses but is for a specified time period.
Requesting a coupon code
- Full day guest parking is charged at $7 per coupon code use.
- Coupon codes are direct billed to the department and charged through Workday. Ensure you provide your worktag (program code or cost centre) on the coupon code request form.
- Once processed Parking Services will contact you with your coupon code details.
Redeeming a coupon code
The coupon code is valid at the Pay Station in the designated lot. On the pay station:
- Enter license plate number
- Select Coupon/Special Event Code
- Enter Coupon number
The vehicle is not required to display a printed parking pass/coupon; the permit is electronic and registered via license plate .
Coupon codes are not valid at short term parking or accessibility stalls.