Cancellations and Changes
Changing a permit
- Faculty and Staff who have a monthly payroll deduction permit and wish to make a change must complete the Payroll Deduction Application, Exchange and Cancellation form.
- All other permit holders must contact the Parking Services office.
Cancelling a permit
- Once a permit is refunded it is offered to the next person on the waitlist. A permit may not be available to you if you wish to re-purchase.
- Permit refunds are prorated to the half month.
- Permits cannot be refunded in the last two weeks of a semester.
Payroll deduction permits (Faculty, Staff)
- You may cancel your payroll deduction permit online or visit the Parking Services office with photo ID to process the cancellation.
All other permits (Students, Faculty, STaff, Accessibility, Motorcycle or Contractor)
- If the permit was paid by credit card, you can contact the Parking Services office by phone to have the cancellation and refund processed. You will need your student or staff number and credit card on hand. For your security, do not send your credit card information to us by email.
- If the permit was paid by other means, visit the Parking Services office with photo ID and the method of payment used to purchase the permit.