Winter 2020 Parking Permits *
November 5, 2019 9:00am
Due to limited availability, winter semester Jan-Apr permits will be waitlisted where you will be contacted. For the opportunity to purchase, sign up on the waitlist which will be posted November 5, 2019 at 9am.
If you need a U-PASS are distributed through the Students’ Union.
* Before purchasing a permit you must have a parking account. Outstanding account balances must be paid in full before a permit can be purchased. Winter 2020 permit availability date subject to change. Permits offered will be for G, H and J lot.
- Campus Parking Information
General permit information, including payment instructions, refund information, passes, and limitation of liability. Pay for parking using HONK mobile.
- Violations & Traffic Notice Disputes
List of parking violations, enforcement details, how to dispute a traffic notice and paying fines.
Pay Fine UBC Traffic & Parking Rules Permit Terms & Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your most frequently asked questions about parking on campus, purchasing passes and more.
What is a Virtual Permit?
Conveniently park on campus using HonkMobile to pay for your parking, both at Short Term parking area or parking lot.
- Fall 2019 Winter 2020 Parking Permits
Permits for the Fall/Winter (Sept-Dec if applicable and Sept – April) semesters for commuting students are sold to capacity.
- Effective September 1, 2019 the south side of G lot across Upper Campus Way will be designated as ‘S’ Lot.
- On September 1, 2019, parking rates will be increasing. Monthly Permit Rate Changes.
- Conveniently park on campus using HonkMobile to pay for your parking, both at metered parking or in any parking lot.
New or Returning Students, including Undergraduate Students, Academic Assistants and Graduate Students – online permit sales are available for the 8 month school term, as well as Spring / Summer sessions.
Residence parking is available in R lot ONLY.
New Faculty and Staff should log in through their CWL to set up a new parking account with their vehicle information. A payroll deduction is available for permanent staff – please contact Parking Services to arrange this payment method. Current Faculty and staff at UBC’s Okanagan campus who are on a yearly payroll deduction plan do not need to reapply.
When you are no longer in need of the permit you must inform the Parking Services office to stop payroll deduction.
Online forms are available for Payroll Application or Cancellation /Exchange. Go to forms.
Parking Pass Registration Problems?
Contact Parking Services at 250.807.8554 or email@example.com