UBCO PARKING – 2018/2019 FALL PERMITS
SOLD OUT *
Individuals who want a parking permit, for any lot or a specific lot, or to exchange their permit when a preferred lot is available. You will be contacted when there is availability.
Due to the current waitlist it is unlikely that new additions will get permits.
Winter semester permits go on sale November 1 at 9:00 AM, online only.
If you need to drive to campus because there is no bus service where you live, you will need to park off campus (Rutland, Glenmore, etc) and take a bus to campus. U-PASS are distributed through the Students’ Union.
* Residence Student, Motorcycle, and Evening permits are still available.
Effective Sept 5 2018
- Campus Parking Information
General permit information, including payment instructions, refund information, passes, and limitation of liability. Pay for parking using HONK mobile.
- Violations & Traffic Notice Disputes
List of parking violations, enforcement details, how to dispute a traffic notice and paying fines.
Pay Fine UBC Traffic & Parking Rules Permit Terms & Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your most frequently asked questions about parking on campus, purchasing passes and more.
What is a Virtual Permit?
- Permit Holders and Visitors
Parking Lot G and C CLOSED for the summer. All other lots available.
- Fall 2018 Permit Waitlist – Individuals who want a parking permit, for any lot or a specific lot, or to exchange their permit when a preferred lot is available. You will be contacted when there is availability.
- Conveniently park on campus using HonkMobile to pay for your parking, both at metered parking or in any parking lot.
New or Returning Students, including Undergraduate Students, Academic Assistants and Graduate Students – online permit sales are available for the 8 month school term, as well as Spring / Summer sessions.
Residence parking is available in R lot ONLY.
New Faculty and Staff should log in through their CWL to set up a new parking account with their vehicle information. A payroll deduction is available for permanent staff – please contact Parking Services to arrange this payment method. Current Faculty and staff at UBC’s Okanagan campus who are on a yearly payroll deduction plan do not need to reapply. When you are no longer in need of the permit you must inform the Parking Services office to stop payroll deduction.
Online forms are available for Payroll Application or Cancellation /Exchange. Go to forms.
Parking Pass Registration Problems?
Contact Parking Services at 250.807.8554 or firstname.lastname@example.org