The third round of permit awards were emailed today for off-campus students and employees. As the permits were offered, this also re-opened a few waitlists. There are not necessarily permits available for the lots displayed.
For those awarded a permit who already accepted an offer, most exchange requests will not be accommodated as the parking lots and permits are near or at capacity.
Some key notes:
- Permits are awarded based on your waitlist placement. If you don’t see a permit offer during this round of permit awards you may during subsequent rounds of permit offers.
- If you become eligible to receive a permit, you will be e-mailed a purchase offer.
- You will have a limited number of days to purchase the permit, as noted in your permit award email.
- If a permit is not purchased during this time, the purchase offer will expire and the permit will be awarded to the next person on the waitlist.
- Be sure to monitor your email closely including spam and junk mail folders. Add email@example.com to your safe senders list, so the permit award offer lands in your inbox.