The first round of permit awards were emailed yesterday for off-campus students and employees.
Some key notes:
- Permits are awarded based on your waitlist placement. If you don’t see a permit offer during this round of permit awards you may during subsequent rounds of permit offers.
- If you become eligible to receive a permit, you will be e-mailed a purchase offer.
- You will have a limited number of days to purchase the permit, as noted in your permit award email.
- If a permit is not purchased during this time, the purchase offer will expire and the permit will be awarded to the next person on the waitlist.
- Be sure to monitor your email closely including spam and junk mail folders. Add email@example.com to your safe senders list, so the permit award offer lands in your inbox.
As a reminder waitlist placement for Resident Student permits in R lot open August 15th at 9am PST.