- Login to Parking AccountPay Fine or Dispute TicketCWL Login Problems? Create Guest Account
FALL PERMITS ON SALE *
Wednesday August 1, 2018 @ 9:00am PST
ALL PERMITS AVAILABLE ONLINE
* Limited amount of permits for H lot available in office for those unable to purchase online
Resident permits on sale online Wednesday August 15, 2018 @ 9:00am PST
- Campus Parking Information
General permit information, including payment instructions, refund information, passes, and limitation of liability. Pay for parking using HONK mobile.
- Violations & Traffic Notice Disputes
List of parking violations, enforcement details, how to dispute a traffic notice and paying fines.
Pay Fine UBC Traffic & Parking Rules Permit Terms & Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your most frequently asked questions about parking on campus, purchasing passes and more.
What is a Virtual Permit?
- Permit Holders and Visitors
Parking Lot G and C CLOSED for the summer. All other lots available.
- Spring & Summer 2018 permits on sale – ONLINE ONLY. Parking information and sale dates for 2018/2019 semesters.
- Permit Holders & Visitors – Parking Lot G and C CLOSED April 23 – August 31.
- Conveniently park on campus using HonkMobile to pay for your parking, both at metered parking or in any parking lot.
New or Returning Students, including Undergraduate Students, Academic Assistants and Graduate Students – online permit sales are available for the 8 month school term, as well as Spring / Summer sessions.
Residence parking is available in R lot ONLY.
New Faculty and Staff should log in through their CWL to set up a new parking account with their vehicle information. A payroll deduction is available for permanent staff – please contact Parking Services to arrange this payment method. Current Faculty and staff at UBC’s Okanagan campus who are on a yearly payroll deduction plan do not need to reapply. When you are no longer in need of the permit you must inform the Parking Services office to stop payroll deduction.
Online forms are available for Payroll Application or Cancellation /Exchange. Go to forms.
Parking Pass Registration Problems?
Contact Parking Services at 250.807.8554 or email@example.com