Resident Student Fall 2022 and Winter 2023 semester permit waitlists are now open.
- Permits are expected to begin being awarded later today.
- If you become eligible to receive a permit, you will be e-mailed a purchase offer.
- You will have a limited number of days to purchase the permit, as noted in your permit award email.
- If a permit is not purchased during this time, the purchase offer will expire and the permit will be awarded to the next person on the waitlist.
- Be sure to monitor your email closely including spam and junk mail folders. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of ‘safe senders’, so offers land in your inbox.
For more information, pricing and details visit:
Permit Purchase Conditions
- To purchase an R Lot permit, you must be actively enrolled in a UBC Credit course and registered as a resident student.
- Up to 5 vehicles can be registered to a parking permit. Only 1 vehicle is authorized to park on campus at any given time.
- All outstanding traffic notices must be paid prior to purchasing a parking permit.